I was amazed today to get an email from a German chap about some code I wrote around 7 years ago!
While porting my good friend Phil Norman’s IscaFS module to 32-bit, this chap needed to get a memory allocator I wrote working in 32-bit. Now I just need to help the poor chap by digging out the source code from my aging, dusty and decrepit Risc PC. Of course, that means finding it first – the Risc PC that is! Then I have to try and find the source code.
Perhaps it’s time I backed the whole thing up and kept it somewhere safe. Maybe I could run it under emulation on Red Squirrel or something too…hmm…I’ll see how it goes