I’ve been pretty busy this month, and have hardly had any time to write
anything for the blog, as my very few readers will have noticed. My intention
was to post a quick update at least once a week, but what with William, new job,
going away and generally being lax, I haven’t really gotten around to it. Enough
excuses, and on with the update.
- I’ve worked out roughly how things work at Google and have started doing productive work. Well, I
think it’s productive, I hope the rest of my team does too!
- We went to Dorset (I thoroughly recommend it) for a long weekend with the Field tribe. It was great, the
weather was very kind to us and William was so well behaved.
- I helped run the 11th Open Source Jam.
- I’ve been out drinking pretty much one day a week. Poor Ness! To start making amends, I’m babysitting
on Tuesday and she’s going off out with her NCT friends. Should be fun…
- William has started on solids. He loves banana and pear.
Hopefully I’ll get a bit more time to elaborate on what I’m up to in December.